Health, Safety & Prevention Efforts
March 12, 2020
To Our Valued Guests
With the growing concerns regarding COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”), we want to provide you with an update on our efforts as the health, safety and well-being of our employees and guests is the top priority of the Joseph Richard Group.
While the Public Health Agency of Canada has assessed the current public health risk associated with COVID-19 as low, we continue to closely monitor the statements provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of World Health Organization and are taking advice on health and safety from public health officials.
As part of our regular operations, all Joseph Richard Group establishments follow rigorous and strict health and sanitation procedures, including routine surface cleaning with industrial-grade, food-service-approved products in accordance with our local health agencies. Recently, we are taking extra precautions, including:
- Increasing the frequency of cleanings in high traffic areas including doors & handles.
- Disinfecting all tables and chairs between each guest visit.
- Sanitizing all menus after each use.
- Providing supplementary sanitation supplies to our teams.
- Asking staff members who are sick or displaying symptoms to refrain from work and are not permitted to return to work without physician’s approval.
- Adhering to all Government and World Health Organization quarantine recommendations for any staff who have travelled outside of Canada.
As a courtesy to our guests and staff, we ask all guests to refrain from visiting any Joseph Richard Group establishment if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or if they have potentially been exposed to the virus.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will continue to refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization and other local public health agencies and are committed to continue to adhere to the safest course of action for all guests and employees who enter our establishments. Based on our current standards and practices, we remain open and look forward to making your next Joseph Richard Group experience a memorable one.